April 19, 2021
Indiana University Bloomington has launched an internal search for the Office of the Vice Provost for Research to be filled by July 1, 2021. The interim position is held by Provost Professor Jeff Zaleski, whose academic home is the Department of Chemistry in the College of Arts and Sciences.
The search committee will be chaired by Kosali Simon, Herman B Wells Endowed Professor and Associate Vice Provost for Health Sciences.
Other members of the search committee are:
- Hannah Block, Associate Professor of Kinesiology, School of Public Health IU Bloomington
- Jonathan Elmer, Professor of English; Director of College Arts and Humanities Institute
- Stacey Giroux, Associate Research Scientist, Ostrom Workshop
- Nana Gletsu Miller, Associate Professor, School of Public Health
- Ken Mackie, Jack and Linda Gill Chair, Gill Center for Biomolecular Science; Distinguished Professor of Psychological and Brain Sciences
- Bernice Pescosolido, Distinguished Professor of Sociology
- Beth Plale, Michael A and Laurie Burns McRobbie Bicentennial Professor of Computer Engineering, Luddy School of Informatics, Computing; Director, Data to Insight Center
- Sara Skrabalak, Rudy Professor of Chemistry
- Haixu Tang, Professor of Informatics and Computing, Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering; Director, Data Science Academic Programs