Antisemitism Advisory Board
The Antisemitism Advisory Board works proactively to support and educate the IU Bloomington community and advises campus leadership on how to address issues that may arise.
Additional campus resources include the Antisemitism Prevention Task Force at the Helene G. Simon Hillel Center; toolkits from the Office of the Vice President for Diversity, Equity, and Multicultural Affairs; and events from the Institute for the Study of Contemporary Antisemitism.
- Jacob Bohrer Student Representative
- Nick Cullather Interim Dean, Hamilton Lugar School of Global & International Studies
- Levi Cunin Director, Chabad IU
- Zeevie Drizin Student Representative
- Eli Eban Rudy Professor of Music, Jacobs School of Music
- Günther Jikeli Erna B. Rosenfeld Professor in Jewish Studies; Associate Director, Institute for the Study of Contemporary Antisemitism
- Idie Kesner Frank P. Popoff Chair of Strategic Management and Dean Emeritus, Kelley School of Business
- Mark Roseman Distinguished Professor, Pat M Glazer Chair in Jewish Studies
- Alvin Rosenfeld Director, Center for the Study of Contemporary Antisemitism; Professor and M. Glazer Chair, Jewish Studies
- Sue Lakin Silberberg Rabbi, Helene G. Simon Hillel Center
- James Wimbush Vice President, Diversity, Equity, and Multicultural Affairs